My passion to take books as my goal

 My passion to take books as my goal


I remember when I stayed up all night every day memorizing books, and sometimes I doubted whether it was right to study this way, and I also had the passion to take books as my goal, and even to study for my country, but now it seems like a bit of a laugh, because I had good grades at that time, so I had a bit of depression. I told you I was addicted to books sometimes, but now I don't think I'm nerdy at all, and I've seen a lot of teenage things.


I've seen them sweat like rain every time on stage, each paying for their dreams when I have a kind of sour and excited, when I watch them every time I have a kind of passion in my heart, as if on TV and I'm very close, they are also rural on the basis of enthusiasm and competition for the family, so they work very hard every time.


Remember one time when a brother was eliminated from the team competition because he was not willing to give up? One of them said, "Brothers, we will always be together," and the flowing picture with the music made them understand the meaning of love. They had all been injured, they had each other's hearts in the game, and the results couldn't outweigh their feelings, and when I saw them win, I sighed deeply for them, excited for them and cheering them on in front of the TV screen!


Thinking about this past I had the following realization.


1, how can you see the rainbow without experiencing the storm, here I add a few lines if you are afraid, life will control you, let you in a small environment can not and outside survival, in fact, speaking of here to think of a sentence 2 courage every day to live well is their greatest fortune because you want to live is such a good thing, if life deceives you, do not mourn, and do not be discouraged, melancholy days need. Calm down and believe that happy days will come eventually. Maybe this optimism infected me, so I'm often happy after that, and I hope this will make you happy too.


This passage is part of what I hope everyone remembers, the theme is that species compete with each other and with organisms, and that species struggle with nature to be able to obey nature and be chosen to survive a set of laws of the jungle, which I think means pretty much the same as reality only the individuals are different


Speaking of survival of the fittest actually gives us the feeling that is good, can survive, here to give you an example, for example, take a dog was living in the greenhouse is the kind of home, suddenly one day to send it to the Antarctic that it will freeze to death, you think about it, the result is undoubtedly the absolute majority will say: will, right, because the survival conditions are different, the environment is even more different so in a place to survive no matter what plants or humans will not adapt to.


There are a lot of life choices, some are forced to go out to work, some are in the first line of work, in fact, life is to do what they can do, most of them will say life is good, don't care about others to your eyes, as long as the heart is good, life is ordinary but also to have different dreams, so I think the goal and persistence is the most important, so every time I finish a small When I have a goal, I will be very happy to feel that today's day has not gone in vain, and my confidence in life will grow, and some are also sure.


But when I entered this blog and saw more and more gods who work harder than me, I became more determined that my choice is not wrong. I was touched by the strength and independence of many people who are not as happy as me, and I made some friends.



There is no accidental luck in life, only the power to persevere.


I don't know if you have heard the story of this woman, although she is a star, but we are all human beings, from an objective point of view, I think her fame is not an accident but lucky, because she is always a phrase: make the best of yourself, to shut others up, very aggressive it, but she is also their work dutiful, not because of a little difficulty and retreat instead of insisting on the road, just listened to a paragraph of her speech indeed so. A girl who has worked her way up to the top in the unrelated entertainment industry has paid a lot of money to get there. When she started out as an actress, she only worked in some drama sets and sometimes she couldn't afford to eat. The first time I saw her, I was very impressed with her, she said she was holding back, here I think she can be an inspirational model for the entertainment industry, in fact, this feature is more powerful, but also paid a lot of her 365 days a year, there are more than 300 days to stay in the crew, someone asked her why, she choked up so that this is the spirit of an actor's bar born for the dream no matter how others say the round face can not play the lead role, but she on. With this self-confidence and dare to do today's achievements of their own, here I do not talk about what the background, because the star after all, there are fans, I do not want to say anything, she said what education is not important, why know how it can be, she 10 years with works to prove that their life is wonderful, she is not eloquent but highlights another aspect of not talking can also stay in the entertainment industry, she has no background she did not Education, she grew up in a rural family, shouldn't all this be revelation: we are strong and hardworking life is the most beautiful, always persevering for our dreams.


 My passion to take books as my goal



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8 reasons why men and women think differently.